Today marks the third anniversary since the death of Michael Jackson.
The Thriller singer died of propofol intoxication after suffering a respiratory arrest at his LA home on June 25, 2009.
Let’s celebrate MJ through his music! Here are my top five favorite MJ songs and performances.
5. “I Can’t Help It” is a song from MJ’s Off The Wall album. It was written by the one and only Stevie Wonder and is one of MJ’s craziest joints ever!
Listen to it hear:
4. Human Nature has been covered and sampled by a mad number of artists, most recently C Breezy. Check out the original:
3. His performance of Billie Jean from the Motown 25th Anniversary Special is legendary still. MJ shuts it down with; “I especially like the new songs…”
2. The VMAS 1995 performance: MJ kills it on stage. 10 minutes + of dance and skill…. (the breakdown at 10:06 is bananas)
1. Thriller is still the biggest and dopest video ever made.